If you no longer want to use your Wifi point, you can remove it from your Google Account. To do this, you’ll need to perform a factory reset from the Google Wifi app. This will delete your Wifi point from your account, along with all current settings, data, and preferences from your Wifi point and all data Google has collected and analyzed for cloud services.
- Open the Google Wifi app.
- Tap the three lines in the upper-left corner to open the side menu.
- Select the old deleted network from the side menu.
- Tap the tab, then Network & general.
- Under the ‘Network’ section, select your Wifi point.
- Tap Factory reset. On the next screen, confirm by tapping Factory Reset.